corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had my car rolling roaded and..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Had my car rolling roaded and..
Patrick

User status: Offline
6th May 03 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...I was quite pleasantly suprised. I knew power would be well down on what it was due to getting rid of my ported and polished cylinder head and cams but it is driving the best it has ever done. Power delivery feels alot smoother than before, okay there is less of it but its alot more even and less patchy. Torque is more matched to the cars bhp unlike before and the fuel economy is also alot better. On the rolling road it came up as 142bhp and 122 ib/ft of torque so is should feel alot slower but if anything I think it feels more nippy around town at low revs. Just feels less eager at high revs. So have gone down from 170bhp to 142bhp but am happy!

Think I'm gonna keep it at this spec and concentrate on getting the bodywork sorted. Thats been a bit neglected over the last year! Anyone seeing my masking tape would understand why!

I'm still happy with 142bhp though, got a 15.849 @ 88mph at the pod with that spec.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Had my car rolling roaded and.. 23 database queries in 0.0057530 seconds