corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SET OF 4 cesaro's 15inch with all metal centres REDUCED TO £80!!!!! if bought tomorrow

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SET OF 4 cesaro's 15inch with all metal centres REDUCED TO £80!!!!! if bought tomorrow
merlokquest

User status: Offline
14th Mar 13 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have lying around for a while now a full set of cesaro alloys with all centres securing bolts and key they do have tyres fitted but there not exactly upto much but then again im selling the alloys not tyres lol but anyway these wheels that are complete with centres are somewhat rare these days the wheels will need lick of paint to prestine again but are by no means un usuable very little curb damage one has a scuff on paint but hasnt gone theough to metal they are like 15 years old and are in original paint so cant reallt expect anymore im loacated in preston lancshire but i work in wigan if thats any closer to a prospective buyer
Delivery available aswell with in reason and at your expense if interested please text or call 07450915170 many thanks

[Edited on 15-03-2013 by merlokquest]
merlokquest

User status: Offline
15th Mar 13 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

:BUMP: I WILL TAKE £80 FOR THEM.IF THERE BOUGHT TOMORROW

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » SET OF 4 cesaro's 15inch with all metal centres REDUCED TO £80!!!!! if bought tomorrow 25 database queries in 0.0070741 seconds