corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Decent Betting Calculator

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Decent Betting Calculator
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Mar 13 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been doing accumulators where say i may choose between 8/15 results (Win/Draw/Lose) or BTTS

What i want is a calculator where i can put the odds in and it will tell me how many selections need to come in to breakeven/make a profit.

So for instance, if i choose a treble/fourfold/fivefold on the 8 results, how many of the results need to be successful to breakeven.

Nearest i've found is this one but you can put 10 selections max into it and you have to keep altering which selections win/lose to work it out.

http://www.betcalc.com/accacalc.php

are there any others? or anyone know how i can create one with excel
Dan
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could make you one in excel if u want

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Dan
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 19:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here you go, very basic.

Put odds in decimal format (if u have factions divide top number by bottom and add 1.

Will tell u all the outcomes up to each amount of selections.

So 3 selections will give you the single for first, double for first two and treble for all 3 as an example

Dan
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 19:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B84HeuIpFBS6UUpJT1laQW9UV0E/edit?usp=sharing

Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

14th Mar 13 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for that Dan. i'll have a little play with it and may need to ask you some questions to expand it further

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Decent Betting Calculator 25 database queries in 0.0132401 seconds