corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Mar 13 at 15:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Portraits mainly, I won't be buying it in a hurry anyway, would only use it for clients, and for £1000+ it can sit on the shelf!
50mm on a x1.6 crop always seemed ideal for portraits to me. Could get an f1.8 85mm for around £300 if you wanted something longer?

The 70-200mm and other long tele's never really took my fancy. Maybe it's because I'm so used to shooting prime, but I hardly ever have the need to zoom in past 110mm (70mm on a cropped sensor).

Daveskater
Premium Member

26th Mar 13 at 16:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In early, leave early Time to go home

I've got a f1.8 50mm prime but usually use the f1.8 35mm instead because the 50mm is manual focus. The motor is in the body on my D3000. Of course a couple of months after I got the 50mm they brought out an auto focus version

I've got a 55-200 which I use from time to time, it comes in particularly handy for track session photos. The kit 18-55 is what I use most of the time, though, as it covers most bases

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Balling
Premium Member

26th Mar 13 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't think I used the kit 18-55mm lens even once while I had the 1000D previously.
Used to have a 20D years back and only used the kit lens. Always found it shitty and underwhelming. Never gave me the desired results.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 24 database queries in 0.0125730 seconds