corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b side window falls out of the runner when going down

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b side window falls out of the runner when going down
Mr Turner

User status: Offline
1st Apr 13 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When putting the manual passenger window down on my corsa b when it gets to the bottom the window falls of the runner at the front. I have taken the door card off and can't see anything obvious causing the problem. The only thing I can think of is the window regulator is damaged and not pulling the the window up and down at the correct angle. Anyone had this issue before or got any ideas.

[Edited on 01-04-2013 by Mr Turner]
AlexW

1st Apr 13 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has it devloped, or happend since doing something to the door?

Most likely the rear runner needs moving in slighty.
Mr Turner

1st Apr 13 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was like it when I bought the car. I can see that the door has been sprayed at some point because there is over spray on the plastic sheet which goes between the door card and the door. Maybe something was done to it then. How do it go about adjusting the rear runner? It's as if the window is going down to far and gets pulled out.

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

1st Apr 13 at 16:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Help zone
Y869 SRA

1st Apr 13 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine used to do that, couldn't figure out what was wrong so I just stopped putting the windows all the way down. Stopped happening then.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b side window falls out of the runner when going down 23 database queries in 0.0140150 seconds