corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Water marks on seats

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Water marks on seats
andys sxi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Apr 13 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use baby wipes on my seats if there not too dirty, quick wiper over a few times gets rid of it, good thing about the is it doesn't soak the seats

April 08 feature car
Ben G

10th Apr 13 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

polish cash wash people cleaning cars properly. i've heard it all now

my mum paid a tenner for them to clean her kuga. it came back with brush marks all over the wheels where they had used dirty water and a big brush and not bothered wiping the dried on dirt off.
gav93

10th Apr 13 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

believe it or not guys the best upholstry cleaner i have found is in poundland, called xanax i believe big pink can this stuff shifted coffee stains out of my old polo that had been there for around 7years! i have stocked up , cleaned plenty of corsa bits too ,does a great job

[Edited on 10-04-2013 by gav93]
Brett
Premium Member

10th Apr 13 at 16:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
polish cash wash people cleaning cars properly. i've heard it all now

my mum paid a tenner for them to clean her kuga. it came back with brush marks all over the wheels where they had used dirty water and a big brush and not bothered wiping the dried on dirt off.

Well if your mum is daft enough to take it to numpties However, you could always tar a nation with the same brush if you wanted, Ben.
GTM

10th Apr 13 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put water all over the seat so it matches.
Jambo

10th Apr 13 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My local Polaks are decent. Not quite as good as doing yourself, but decent nonetheless

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Water marks on seats 24 database queries in 0.0129631 seconds