corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Wordpress Themes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wordpress Themes
James

User status: Offline
11th Apr 13 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's the best site to search and browse Wordpress themes? They don't necessarily have to be free, I just want to see the biggest collection available.

I'm building a new website for my dad and I'm so sick of him not liking some of the themes I've found that I just want to send him a link and ask him to pick one
Brett
Premium Member

11th Apr 13 at 14:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://themeforest.net/
Dom

11th Apr 13 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

themeforest.net is probably the 'go-to' but there are loads of other sites - woothemes.com, elegantthemes.com, smthemes.com, themefuse.com, graphpaperpress.com, wordpress.com (just do a Google and you'll find plenty of sites/themes).
James

11th Apr 13 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh I know there are loads of sites. But my dad is pretty useless at this stuff, so I just wanted to give him one site to look at.
Dom

11th Apr 13 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theme Forest then, although it's worth having a scout around at other sites to see if there is anything else about. Also worth seeing if the theme is available on the 'interweb shops' and testing it before purchasing a license - not only are a lot of themes full of bugs but what tends to look suitable doesn't always work out come dev'ing.
James

11th Apr 13 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's difficult, he is starting a small company but it's the kind of company that should try and keep a personal, small company feel. But most of the business themes are aimed at making it look like like huge corporation.
DaveyLC

12th Apr 13 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
http://themeforest.net/

^^^^ THIS

New Poll