corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What to do?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What to do?
DanCobb

User status: Offline
14th May 13 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Recently started a new job on the 25th of march and all going well so far. We get payed at the beginning of every month but being week In hand didn't get paid for the first week no probs there. Second pay as to which I should of got payed in full but payroll woman seems to have fucked up and not even payed me half my monthly wage, the apprentice got more then me . I've been coming in everyday for 2 weeks as normal but asking the 2 bosses if she's in today to sort it out and keep getting different answers from both of them, she's either phoned in sick or "she's not in today try Thursday cause we can't do anything". I'm usually a patient person but am I the only one that thinks they are taking the piss? Today I told the boss I can't get in untill it's sorted as the money she paid me has run out lol. What would you do in this situation?
Jay

14th May 13 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I constantly had to go in on my days off to get my wages sorted out in my old job, not much you an do apart from keep on at them to sort it.
mazdaspeed

15th May 13 at 06:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put it in writing. They have to do something once its in writing, mention ACAS and it'll be sorted out pretty quickly. I had the same thing happen to me; since I started I was paid incorrectly, when I realised, they 'ignored' my phone calls to head office. Once the letter was sent, it was sorted out in a week.
Russ

15th May 13 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ask a modified car forum for advice.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

15th May 13 at 07:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Ask a modified car forum for advice.

This imo, look where it got Russ.
Russ

15th May 13 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I made it ma'

Top of the world.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What to do? 23 database queries in 0.0124290 seconds