corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » radical vs old golf at the 'ring.

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author radical vs old golf at the 'ring.
Carl

User status: Offline
27th May 13 at 11:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

6 of one and half a dozen of the other. I'd go 60/40 it's radicals fault. Ideally you'd say golf but imagine how quick that radical popped up, easy to say you'd have seen it when in real life you wouldn't although I know there are a lot of super human track day legends on here that clearly would have seen it whilst also concentrating on going around the track.

Having things so different in terms of speed etc on same trackday is a big factor in this.
neil h

27th May 13 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking hell, by the sounds of this thread i'm amazed people managed to complete a single lap on a track day. Seeing the majority of track time should be spent looking everywhere except where you're actually going
Steve
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 11:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who said anything about not looking where you're going?

I can't think of one corner iv committed a line to without knowing precisely what's around me.
Steve
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 12:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And we have people like ak and lee who I'd say probably have more track time than any of you put together also agreeing

[Edited on 27-05-2013 by Steve]
taylorboosh

27th May 13 at 12:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen AKs efforts in the other thread tbh though
Steve
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 12:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He wasnt there m8
neil h

27th May 13 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Who said anything about not looking where you're going?

I can't think of one corner iv committed a line to without knowing precisely what's around me.

Everyones talking about looking in mirrors etc. My first priority on approaching a corner would be to make sure i've got my line/speed right. That radical closes on the golf very quickly and a car of that size can quite easily get lost in your blind spot.

Sure you can probably pick apart the golf drivers lines etc but the radical driver made the decision to rely on the fact the golf had seen him. Thats quite a gamble, especially on a track day (let alone if it was a race).

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » radical vs old golf at the 'ring. 23 database queries in 0.0103040 seconds