corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mexico adult only all inclusive Holidays, any one been?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mexico adult only all inclusive Holidays, any one been?
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
   26th May 13 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok found a hotel package for Mexico in August we are potentially going to book Tuesday, it's the hotel excellence Rivera cancun, swim up room 2 weeks all inclusive private jacuzzi and sun area, al la carte restaurants no buffet ect for a tad over £4k for 2 adults.

We ideally wanted to spend around £1600 each so just over £3k any one been any were they can recommend before we book that sounds as good and they rate?

[Edited on 26-05-2013 by SXI - Matt]
Ben G

26th May 13 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my cousin has been, as has my aunt and both had the time of their lives.

they treat you like kings over there apparently waiting on you hand and foot whilst you sunbathe by the pool.

cant say i've ever had that kind of service from a european/middle east all inclusive holiday.
SXI - Matt

26th May 13 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you know what hotel? This one looks amazing and has excellent reviews but although I'm happy paying that much, interested to see what we can get for a bit under.

Looks a lovely country to go to
big eck

26th May 13 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We stayed at the Oasis Palm Beach in Cancun and it was one of the best holidays we've been to. The food is fantastic as are the excursions. The Pirate ship show is a must as is the speed boat trip out to the reefs.
SXI - Matt

26th May 13 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah ace least every thing seems to be highly rated that's a plus, just looking at that hotel now seems very nice, is that the grand oasis palm? Only one that comes up on trip advisor? Although that thing annoys me at the same time
fred7

27th May 13 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We went to sensatori mexico which has an adults only area with swim up rooms and your own pool massive jacuzzi in ya room the lot. All inclusive premium brands food is unreal best holiday we have had. I recommanded it on here before the lad went and loved it aswell if i remember rite.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/thomson/page/byo/accomdetails/accomdetails.page?packageNumber=0293251381570200000138158640000056813821984000001382254200000569&locationName=Riviera%20Maya&tuiCtryCode=MEX&tuiDestCode=000577&tuiResortCode=001696&tuiAccomCode=029325&numAdults=2&numChildren=1&childInfantAges=3&searchPageName=HomeSch&searchFlag=FHPISearch&maxPartySize=9&moreDestinations=false&moreResorts=false&holiday_type=&timestamp=1369641895612&day=12&monthYear=10%2F2013&displayDay=12&displayMonth=Oct&displayYear=13&departureDate=2013-10-12&departureMargin=7&duration=7&dayTripSearch=false&checkOutDay=19&checkOutMonthYear=10%2F2013&checkOutDisplayDay=19&checkOutDisplayMonth=Oct&checkOutDisplayYear=13&departureAirportCode=*MD&countryDestCode=142%7C675&resortAccomCode=4051%7C595&countryCode=142&destinationCode=675&resortCode=4051&accommodationCode=595&departure=&accommFeaturesBitValue=6&accommodationType=0&rating=5&numberOfRooms=1&roomConfigurationFormBean.room%5B0%5D.adult=2&roomConfigurationFormBean.room%5B0%5D.children=1&roomConfigurationFormBean.room%5B0%5D.childAge%5B0%5D=3&numRemSearch=10

[Edited on 27-05-2013 by fred7]
Gavin
Premium Member

27th May 13 at 12:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went on a lads holiday to Cancun back in 2010. Best holiday of my life.

Our hotel wasn't adult only, but we went during the off season (November) so the hotel was fairly quiet with a few other lads/girlie groups.

Paid £1100 all inclusive for 2 weeks. Hotel staff were amazing, really friendly and waited on us all day long. I dont think you'll find any issue with finding a hotel with nice friendly staff - I can't imagine what the extra £500 pp would get you

I ended up spending an extra £900 on top of what I paid for holiday. Although we made the most of the all inclusive drinks at the hotel, we went out to eat on most of the nights, and also did a lot of excusions and nights out - so its worth baring in mind when you cost up your trip.

Otherwise, can't recommend it enough! I'd love to go back one day!

pew pew pew pewwwww

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Mexico adult only all inclusive Holidays, any one been? 24 database queries in 0.0116899 seconds