corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Piper BP285 Cams (14XE, 16XE etc)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Piper BP285 Cams (14XE, 16XE etc)
andy_mk3

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 13 at 20:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought these almost 2 years ago with intentions of running a well specc'd X16XE, but plans have changed and it's time to sell them on.

They fit the 1.4 and 1.6 16v engines, and they were removed from an X18XE1 before I bought them.

They are used but in excellent condition. Full specifications can be found here:
http://www.pipercams.co.uk/pipercams/www/product.php?pid=C16VBP285H

They come with the original boxes, although they are a bit tatty. Please note they do not come with the cam pulleys either, I just don't have a torx bit to hand currently.

Now for the pics:

These cams are made from blanks and are over £500 brand new.

I'll be asking for £220 posted for them, which is less than what I paid for them but they're not been used since I bought them, so I think it's a fair price.

I am open to sensible offers, and any questions are very welcome. Thanks for looking.
Gsi_Ire

4th Jun 13 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hope this is not a stupid question!
are these a straight fit to x/c16xe or will the pistons need to be "pocketed"?
daine
Premium Member

4th Jun 13 at 21:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gsi_Ire, go on the link mate, scroll down to the cam in Question, rest the mouse on Ultimate/Road
this will give you the information you need!! the answer is yes
andy_mk3

12th Jun 13 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Provisionally sold
andy_mk3

17th Jun 13 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Piper BP285 Cams (14XE, 16XE etc) 25 database queries in 0.0121529 seconds