corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » skint!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author skint!
corsa_sport_white

User status: Offline
7th May 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god i got no money at all. aint got a job or feck all. gonna hav to sell me fone get some money in. Spent 350 on ice the other week, 150quid on tyres 3weeks ago, 480quid on my holiday had to pay 2day and then bloody £70 to vauxhall for fixing me window. Thats not to mention the 350quid to fix my clutch last month, which the warranty refused to pay for - but i'm taking legal action on that so should be ok.
corsa_sport_white

7th May 03 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh and how could i forget the £1600 insurance! and the 3grand for my motor all since xmas.
Gavin
Premium Member

7th May 03 at 17:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shite...youve spend abit....

I'm please to tell ya's that i'm in the PLUS this month ....gotta blow some of it this weekend on booze

[Edited on 07-05-2003 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » skint! 24 database queries in 0.4163740 seconds