corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » The ultimate corsa b track car shell!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The ultimate corsa b track car shell!!
Corsa-Mitch

User status: Offline
10th Jun 13 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought this deserved a thread of its own as it really is an awesome shell, anyone who wants a serious shell for less than half what it would cost just for the cage alone then this is for you.

Anyone who knows the car will know its had ALOT of money spent on it and really is in mint condition!!

It's a 99 (s) plate shell which is 2.0 on the logbook already which saves a lot of pissing about. Unsure on mileage but that don't really matter with just a shell that's been painted inside and out anyway, fully under sealed and stitch welded, full welded custom cage it's had the spare wheel removed and plated over, chassis strengthening kit, brand new fuel tank that hasn't even had a drop of fuel in it!! fully painted inside and out, inside and cage was only done a month or so ago, outside was done last year. The bay has also had a tidy bulkhead mod done to fit throttle bodies or inlet in there snug. So much time effort and money has gone into this car it's unreal!!

All panels are there apart from the boot and bonnet, has full polycarb windows in, rears are brand new and fronts with sliders. Also has a brand new windscreen. Polybushed rear beam and drums is still in place as is full car loom, headlights rear lights indicators etc. steering rack, brake servo, steering column etc etc, wouldn't need a lot to get going again!!

This really is an awesome shell and first to see will buy I have no doubt about it.

I'm looking for £1000 for the shell and everything above, £1100 with the polycarbs.

Here's some pics of the car, if anyone wants full build photos of everything going together, being welded, painted etc I can supply I have hundreds of photos of it all.

Have loads more pics so if interested please just ask, this is finished to such a high standard I can't stress it enough, a work of art if you like

Viewing welcome anytime.

Mitch

[Edited on 10-06-2013 by Corsa-Mitch]

[Edited on 23-06-2013 by Corsa-Mitch]
Corsa-Mitch

18th Jun 13 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to offers
corsa-let-09

18th Jun 13 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish i had the money pal
Corsa-Mitch

19th Jun 13 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So do I lol need it gone
Corsa-Mitch

20th Jun 13 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1100 Ono!! Crazy low price for what it is!!
Corsa-Mitch

22nd Jun 13 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bttt
Corsa-Mitch

23rd Jun 13 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£1000!!! Someone buy this mega cheap mega shell! The best out there! Need it gone
Tommo_321

23rd Jun 13 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you sell alloys ?
Corsa-Mitch

24th Jun 13 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There gone mate
Tommo_321

24th Jun 13 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No worrys
Corsa-Mitch

3rd Jul 13 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bttt
Corsa-Mitch

5th Jul 13 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Prov sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » The ultimate corsa b track car shell!! 25 database queries in 0.0136261 seconds