corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wishing you still owned your first car

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wishing you still owned your first car
big eck

User status: Offline
12th Jun 13 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My first "legal" car was a Citroen AX GT. cheap and nasty but went like shit of a shovel. I loved it lol. Drove it like a complete twat as well
corsa_sean

12th Jun 13 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First legal car was a l-reg corsa sri in black lowered 60mm o.z wheels and c20xe paid for by company i was working st time was boss at 17 miss it
Vauxdan88

12th Jun 13 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wish I still had mine! Mk3 Astra 1.7tds and it was the most reliable car I've ever had! Bought an intercooler kit and mbc/gauge but never got round to fitting it! Wish I did! Ended up swapping it for a cav Sri!
Vauxdan88

12th Jun 13 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And if anyone knows of it... S752 UHK
IainL

12th Jun 13 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a 5 door Vegas 1.4 with crappy fox alloys but nice MS design front apron. Had standard springs but with Koni adjustable dampers. Handled brilliantly in the dry.

I loved that car but just wanted to upgrade. Still got the Astra Coupe I bought to replace it .

P505UGG only lasted 9 months with its new owner before it was scrapped.

I don't miss it as I still have a B but with better wheels and lowered too.

[Edited on 13-06-2013 by IainL]
GTM

13th Jun 13 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My first car was my smoke grey corsa b, i ended up buying a tidy little mk2 fiesta which i still have and am currently turbo'ing. I stilk had my corsa but it was just sitting on my drive doing nothing, my mate needed a car so i sold it him dirt cheap and told him id have it back off him when i took the fiesta off the road to turbo. Got a txt after maybe 2months just saying "rip corsa" i assumed he had had a crash but no the twat got offerd a 106 with a vts lump in it and scrapped my corsa because it "could of done with a new gearbox" i totally get that yeh at the time it was his car and he was free to do what he wanted with it but really he shot himself in the foot anyway as id of given him more then the scrap man did for a start.
Ben J

13th Jun 13 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wish I still had my VXR
CORSAguy93

13th Jun 13 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still got my first, brought it to pvs for the first time last weekend to. going into my second year of ownership in july. come a long way in 23 months, from a little 1.2 8v with xhrome lexus lights and halford special alloys, to being rear ended and fixed up to be a 1.6 monster. this year will be the year of power, now i have a second car i can do whatever i like to it, to hell with practicality.
keidicko

16th Jun 13 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My first car was a mk1 astra 1300 I then went and bought a mk1 astra sr and took the seats clocks and kit off then scrapped the sr what a dick !
Carl

16th Jun 13 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1.2 8v. Don't miss it one bit. Dangerously under powered. Swapped it for a 306 turbo diesel which my family didn't approve but they didn't have to drive 15 mile of a roads to uni and get stuff behind tractors and have to risk their lives if they wanted to overtake them.
harrisp

16th Jun 13 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I loved my first car (12v) but don't miss it.
I miss my old landy a lot though.
Phi

17th Jun 13 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

loved my little 1.4 corsa sport lowered on spax & compomotive alloys . dont wish still had it as such, just something to bomb around in !
Nic Barnes

17th Jun 13 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

first car was a 1.4sr nova. was the business.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wishing you still owned your first car 23 database queries in 0.0094328 seconds