corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » x16xe problem, urgent please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author x16xe problem, urgent please
csifku

User status: Offline
12th Jun 13 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi.

Car was running fine, but heard noise , sounds like timing cover plastic.. i stoppee
I found out that timing tensioner is loose...

Timing is re done properly but plugs r wet wiv petrol.. is not a lot, i left them off so they can drily out. I hope i didnt hit the valves as i cant hear any wrong nouse when i try to start it...
So do u think thats fine if they juat dry. Car was running fine so is nor any plug or cable problem
I will check later...
Anyone got any ideas??
monkeytwizzel

12th Jun 13 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it is running ok when you put the plugs back in then you are ok, but if you drive it and something doesn`t feel right do a compression check.good luck!
csifku

12th Jun 13 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aint starting, probably bent valves ... so all the thing is to take out the head and change the bent valves ? is this all or i need to change pistons too, please help .... do i need to change the head too or no ??
N90ATH

14th Jun 13 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U2ud u fella

New Poll