corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car Hire

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Hire
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Jun 13 at 13:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've looked on Hertz, Enterprise etc. and they all want me to fill in a form which will no doubt lead to a billion emails a day for the next 5 years.

I'm just trying to cost a trip to Geneva and the pros and cons of hiring against using my own car.

Does anyone have a rough idea of how much it would cost to hire a Mondeo sized car with insurance and being allowed to travel in Europe for one week?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

14th Jun 13 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

200ish i would say. i paid 128 +30 for 0 Excess for 4 days for a V8 Chevrolet in Dubai the other day
Balling
Premium Member

14th Jun 13 at 13:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've used http://www.rentalcars.com/ before and they're a fairly cheap broker.

Seem to recall they added a small fee to the price, nothing significant.

RichR
Premium Member

14th Jun 13 at 13:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there normally an extra fee for taking it out of the country?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car Hire 24 database queries in 0.0082910 seconds