corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ebay issue

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ebay issue
baza31

User status: Offline
18th Jun 13 at 09:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold an item on ebay which was a gas oven for collection only . The oven worked fine and i would of showed it working before it left . Then the buyer asked me if they could send a courier to collect which i said was ok , this then turned into her asking me if i could find a courier local , she then transferred me the money and i got them to collect . The courier attempted twice to deliver and apparently she had builder in all day (she was out) . Then the oven got returned to me . When i asked her wtf was going on she said the builders didnt hear the door. So i then called another local company and got them to collect which i paid for and re sent on a sat delivery which she asked for which was successful . Now shes opened a dispute saying one part of the oven doesnt work she said shes paid £100 to have it cleaned to which i replied that maybe when its been cleaned the jets have been blocked, now shes back peddling saying that only the hob has been professionally cleaned . Shes wanting refunding the lot .

where do i stand ? I know for a fact it worked

[Edited on 18-06-2013 by baza31]
Brett
Premium Member

18th Jun 13 at 09:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If they paid by paypal it's likely to end badly for you unfortnately.
baza31

18th Jun 13 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Brett
If they paid by paypal it's likely to end badly for you unfortnately.

bank transfer mate
Brett
Premium Member

18th Jun 13 at 09:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh right, well ebay will likely favour with them but in reality there's sweet FA they can do to get the money back. Worst case you'll get a strike against you that pretty much won't affect you in any way Tell her to do one.
baza31

19th Jun 13 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision.

The buyer is not eligible for a refund.

Decision:
This case was decided in the buyer's favour. Although you won't have to reimburse your buyer for this transaction, the case will still be counted when determining your seller standing.

You can also view the details of this case in the Resolution Centre.

Apart from not having to refund what does that mean? Am banned?
baza31

19th Jun 13 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plus how can they agree with them but not refund them?
Brett
Premium Member

19th Jun 13 at 10:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
Apart from not having to refund what does that mean? Am banned?

You're not anything, it just means there's a little mark against your name for a short while that won't cause you any issues at all. It's a case of a few strikes and you're out, so assuming you don't have this kind of problem again for a month (I think) then you'll be ok.

Ebay have likely given them a small refund out of their own pocket in the interests of keeping both sides happy after a review. You can just put it to bed now, however she still has the ability to neg you if she hasn't left feedback already.
SXI - Matt

19th Jun 13 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've had similar message from a dispute, eBay refunded the buyer and the buyer sent me the item back, I needed up with the item and the money from the sale, strange how they do some things. Least it went in your favour as in no refund needed

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » ebay issue 23 database queries in 0.0089490 seconds