corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Close Call Tonight

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Close Call Tonight
kerzo

User status: Offline
8th May 03 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Leaving this banty hen home and i have never been there before all along these country roads, so many bends and dips. Anyway i took a pretty long bend slow enough then in the nick of time slammed on the brakes went sideways and stopped in the branches of a big bitch of a tree that had been blew over by the wind totally shit the pants!

She crashed her car on saturday(total write off) so she was edgy enough as it is. Lucky to have everything in tact.

In lighter news i had washed my car today but what did i find on teh roof tonight but a big pile of bird scat.....bastards, what a piss day in reflection!
mav

8th May 03 at 00:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lucky.......
kerzo

8th May 03 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i wouldnt have minded if i didnt wash the car today or if it was a small crap but it had to be a big spray
mav

8th May 03 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was talking about the brush wi the tree not the bird crap..
Corsa666

8th May 03 at 04:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lmfao @ mav

Bad crack bojut the tree tho !!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Close Call Tonight 23 database queries in 0.0089209 seconds