corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sky deals?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sky deals?
Ben G

User status: Offline
4th Jul 13 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure its called connect, or was when I took it out 3 years ago. Sky website is stating 40gb a month, which must be way more than we use as we've never been charged.

Still costs a ridiculous amount. Going to phone up and cancel tomorrow. They'll probably offer me half price, hopefully.
Robin
Premium Member

5th Jul 13 at 07:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought a package last night. Sent a complaint letter this morning as my wife was quoted cheaper than I was and the woman I spoke to went from £37.75 for 12 months to £37.75 for 6 months and £61 for 6 months in the next breath, then refused to tell me why she couldn't match the price she'd already given me.
John

5th Jul 13 at 08:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's a common tactic. Even after something has been agreed on the phone they'll take a random amount of money out every month anyway and then confuse you with how complicated the bills look.
Ben G

5th Jul 13 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was annoyed when they had a half price hd for 6 months offer on, which I took out, then received a letter in the post that same day telling me I could tKe out hd for £2.50 a month for a year.

Utter wankers.

Phoned up, got told there was nothing they could do, so asked to be put through to cancellations. Ended up getting a few quid off my tv package.

Shocking company tbh, but the tv service is decent enough for me.
John

5th Jul 13 at 08:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As a company they are terrible, some of the worst customer service going. Same as you though Ben, the TV service is good, as with their LLU broadband. They've also bought out O2 so technically should have an even better broadband network now.
LeeM

7th Jul 13 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to mention on here, i got a phone call on thursday or from the engineer on his way to do my install had it on the 17th of june!
dj_mira

7th Jul 13 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you use over the 40gb Sky reserve the right to charge you, but never do

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sky deals? 23 database queries in 0.0111799 seconds