corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Tapatalk API plugin development - job offer if anyone fancies it

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tapatalk API plugin development - job offer if anyone fancies it
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
6th Jul 13 at 20:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looked in to Tapatalk a while ago and it was a pain in the tits because it won't easily integrate with this forum and to do so requires a load of programming via the Tapatalk API.

Won't say too much but its now a bit more important that we get on there and as such I'd like to appoint someone to deal with it.

If you need me to explain what's required or don't know what I'm talking about then that probably isn't the challenge for you. However if you're comfortable with the job in hand then please get in touch.

Although there is not a massive amount of money available, this is something I'd like to put to tender and purchase from someone in a position to develop on our behalf.

There's a bit of a rush for it so previous experience of working with that particular API will help but I appreciate that's a fairly niche call so that doesn't need to be the case. I'll also assist where possible, just can't lead on it.

Reply, u2u or a call to 07866 423809 are all fine.

New Poll