corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Royal Fail

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Royal Fail
John

User status: Offline
27th Nov 13 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heard a good comment on the radio this morning. Will unions still be so eager to strike now the workers have a stake (albeit small) in the company?
Cavey

27th Nov 13 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seemingly not. I've not known them try to work on an agreement for as long as they are on this one, the deadline for an agreement has been extended to its very final day, the 3rd of Dec. But it sounds like Theres actual progress and it seems fairly likely (imo) that a deal will be struck.

Personally I'm against strike action anyway as I need a job to live and if we scare people away Itll affect me personally. The shares aren't of that much difference, although I do have 3.5k now, and I think will get dividends from the announcement today

[Edited on 27-11-2013 by Cavey]
Jamie Walby

27th Nov 13 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dom
quote:
Originally posted by Generation
You can expect one person to go on lunch at 2, then another at 3. When working 9-5....

What's the issue with staggering lunch times at the post office? It's pretty common everywhere else in retail

Agree with Dom. My friends always seem a bit taken back when I tell them I don't have a designated lunch hour. I will grab a sandwich when I can and it's not unusual for me to have a bite then have to serve customers and not get to finish my lunch for an hour.

Never bothered me perhaps cos it's my business but I'm sure if I worked for someone else it would be against my human rights not to have a lunch hour
John

27th Nov 13 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sometimes eat my lunch while I'm working, other times I just don't get it.
Dom

27th Nov 13 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I sometimes eat my lunch while I'm working, other times I just don't get it.

Usual habit in IT, luxury is being able to eat away from your desk
Generation

27th Nov 13 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No issue with staggering lunch,
I was saying its normal to do so. Not everybody down tools at the same time and stop what they're doing

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Royal Fail 23 database queries in 0.0114799 seconds