corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Porsche D90s with Tyres and Adaptors!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Porsche D90s with Tyres and Adaptors!
NathanR

User status: Offline
17th Jul 13 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My D90s are now for sale!

7J fronts and 8J rears all fitted with 195/40/16 Toyo Proxes T1-R . 3 with good tread, 1 could do with replacing dew to camber wear.

4 Adaptors with bolts wich adapt from 4x100 to 5x130. Adaptor bolts are a little chewed up but I've used them and they work safely.

Also come with Porsche bolts to suit the wheels/Adaptors.

Only have pictures of them on the car ATM.

Will come with the center caps pictured in this photo, however ill sell with the other center caps to for extra.

In general there in good condition , I'm very anal as everyone knows and I've showed the car at shows and also had my total vauxhall shoot with them on so they're in good condition. Just a few chips on the rear wheels where they poke from the tyres and one of the 7Js has faded ever so slightly.

Will get up to date photos tomorrow.

Ideally looking for £600 but I'm more than happy to consider a good offer. Ill also post if YOU arrange courier .

Think that's all, Nath .

[Edited on 17-07-2013 by NathanR]
NathanR

18th Jul 13 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump! Want these gone ASAP
NathanR

21st Jul 13 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Porsche D90s with Tyres and Adaptors! 25 database queries in 0.0109050 seconds