corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » paypal refunds?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paypal refunds?
LeeM

User status: Offline
18th Jul 13 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive received a refund for something on paypal, it shows as refunded on the paypal website and this is all i can find on there

"Refunded or Partially Refunded: If your refund status is Refunded or Partially Refunded, it means that the refund is complete. The money should be back in your PayPal balance or on your credit or debit card."

moneys not in my account. how long does it take to show?
K2 GTi

18th Jul 13 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you get a refund via a email?
Pauly

18th Jul 13 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It should be pretty much straight away unless it has to be transferred from the persons bank to paypal which can take upto two weeks.
Best thing to do is phone paypal as they should be able to tell you whats going on
LeeM

18th Jul 13 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Logged in to PayPal, shows a history of it crediting my account and being refunded to the card and says complete. Not in the bank yet though
drunkenfool

20th Jul 13 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, if the refund doesn't come from the PayPal balance then it's almost like an e cheque in reverse and can take up to 5 working days.
LeeM

20th Jul 13 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

showed up this afternoon. i was just a bit confused because it said complete on paypal but wasnt in my bank

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » paypal refunds? 23 database queries in 0.0089509 seconds