corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where can I buy an AFM for c20let?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where can I buy an AFM for c20let?
0775kieran

User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mieran
You clearly don't have a clue what you're doing, take it to someone who has an idea.

I have said this before and he started having a bitch attack going on about spelling and all sorts of utter bollocks.
Generation

7th Aug 13 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or try and fault find on my own. Speaking to people like shit doesn't help.
Got car running it has an issue somewhere towing it from Essex to Manchester is a last resort. For now I'm asking for advice on an afm nothing else.

I've got the car running and driveable, now I'm onto an annoying issue. Thought I'd try the place that has loads of these engines. I'm the clueless one, yet nobody else is able to help. Weird eh

[Edited on 07-08-2013 by Generation]
GregGsi
Premium Member

7th Aug 13 at 23:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol

BHP vaux
bigron1988

7th Aug 13 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes but how long has it been like this and how much longer is it going to take to fix it , if it was me I would then You would at least get some use out of it , or better still go standalone for £1000 as you say you will do eventually
Generation

8th Aug 13 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I probably won't do eventually. It's more about finishing and driving rather than a case of me still diving in a year.
Hence after thousands just on this conversion I've drawn the line. None of you know my circumstances, I'm trying to sort myself at the moment. It's either that, or sit there and do nothing with it.
Generation

8th Aug 13 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ben, you should no more than anybody on here, about people saying "fix it, buy this, do that" when it's not their money involved.
bigron1988

8th Aug 13 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I know that but I've said from day 1 your engine needs standalone management on it to make full use of it, but like you say it's your money just if it was me I would do that
Generation

8th Aug 13 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it needs management for full potential I have never doubted that mate. If I can run 350 from a chip I'm not fussed, plenty of people do it. I don't need anymore for now, as that's fine. I just want a running engine, tuff can be played with afterwards

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Where can I buy an AFM for c20let? 24 database queries in 0.0094299 seconds