corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C temperature Clock

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C temperature Clock

User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine keeps showing stupid readgs for example this morning it was -7 on my way to work anyone had this before and know how its fixed? i know its not vital but would like it working.
Ash5

7th Aug 13 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you might need to get a new sensor for if, I had the same problem on my old corsa b

7th Aug 13 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i shall look into this cheers
Ash5

7th Aug 13 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just go to scrap yard and stick one in your pocket there just behind the front bumper
Dom

7th Aug 13 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will be a dodgy temperature sensor. They're only £5 or so off eBay, around £10 from Vauxhall (part # 9152245), and it's about a 15 minute fix if taking your time.

7th Aug 13 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is there any websites that show you how to unfit/fit ? googled a few but not come across any clear ones
Dom

8th Aug 13 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's on the drivers side, within the grill near the fog light and held in place with a couple of clips - you just need to pinch those in and push (back) the sensor. The clips are a little fiddly but it's not impossible.
Once it's out, remove the connector and replace with the new sensor.

I believe it's in the Haynes manual if you have one handy.

New Poll