corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: Samsung S3 16gb Sim Free

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FS: Samsung S3 16gb Sim Free
Munchie

User status: Offline
7th Aug 13 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling mine to upgrade to an S4 but obviously need to sell this one first! Its the 16gb blue version

Has been in a case since day one and also has a screen protector on it. It is sim free therefore unlocked and comes with charger, manual and small replacement box that Samsung provide with for insurance replacements which this is. I have a feeling it has 24 months warranty so about 21 months left or so but I will check with samsung if you are interested! Will also throw in a couple of covers.

Will also throw in a super fast 32gb card for offers close to the asking price. Due to the superb condition and warranty status, I am looking for approx £250

As you can see....its as new! Only thing is that it needs a new screen protector that I will fit for you no problem before selling!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: Samsung S3 16gb Sim Free 25 database queries in 0.0081661 seconds