corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C help
Liam-Wilko

User status: Offline
19th Aug 13 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a problem with my missus Corsa C its a 52 reg 1.2 SXI and it keeps going into limp mode i have changed the usual spark plugs, coil pack, cranck shaft sensor iv also tryed the air flow meter and still has the problem anyone got any ideas what it could be cheers.
shaunmods
Premium Member

19th Aug 13 at 13:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it plugged into a diagnostics mate. No point randomly changing parts when you can pin point it
Liam-Wilko

19th Aug 13 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i done the pedal test mate but forgot to bring the codes off the top of my head it showed 7 codes

0300- missfire on unknown pot
0301-miss fier on pot 1
0302- pot 2
0303- pot 3
0304- pot 4

then it the other codes were all relating to over fuling or fuling presure
Liam-Wilko

19th Aug 13 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what would i need if anyone knows to change it from a 1.2 to a 1.4 is it just engine, ecu, chip, transponder and diels

New Poll