corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Just testing the water, c20xe Corsa breaking

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just testing the water, c20xe Corsa breaking
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
14th Sep 13 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just testing the water to see how quickly I could actually get rid of the bits. (Only because its my only car and I need the money to put towards another. It's a 1998 S reg Corsa sport,was a 1.4 but now fully registered as a 2.0,Arden blue,tax til end jan 14 and mot til 6th dec 13,87,000 on the clock,Unfortunetely no service history for shell as this is how I bought it.
So,
Shell is in reasonable condition, obviously has the usual age related marks,but aside from that,there is a slight patch of deep rust on the boot by the left bottom corner of spoiler. Needs a new heater matrix,Rust patch bubbling under the paint on drivers door front bottom edge. Quite a few stone chips on the bonnet,and Unfortunetely some t**t didn't know how to use a jack and has bent about a foot or so of the sills up flat. NO rot though,just flattened. Tbh the shell is solid with no rot in any of the typical 90's Vauxhalls areas. Will come with all interior unless someone asks me for any of it. Looking for around £250

Engine - Dizzy c20xe, complete conversion including all ancillaries,Ecu and loom,gearbox, and shafts which are Mtec long shaft and cally turbo short shaft,lmf conversion hubs,mount kit which was an eBay special but is absolutely fine. This runs fine with no knocks/bangs or tapping. Engine was fully rebuilt 1700 miles ago,due to dropping a valve guide and basically destroying it. I don't have any receipts for the work as I did it myself,( I am a mechanic by trade) but I have receipt for block work (new liner in cyl 2,all four machined and honed),and also I have receipts for the bits,and may not seem like proof to some but pics of the build. This included big end and main bearings,both crank seals,rings,new timing belt kit and water pump,I also bought a new (second hand) head,this was off of Craig-smith on migweb. It hadnt actually had any skims so had a very big step,had it skimmed anyway so is on 1st skim. Has 8v baffle plate/sump gasket although I can't say it stops all leaks! Powercap,Saab injectors,has a c20let tb (for some reason)! Smoothed metal l piece painted Arden blue but could probably do with a respray if your bothered. Same with rocker but black. Looking for £600 no offers. Also have standard exhaust mani to go with this but has a sports cat welded in

Pas conversion mount and shorter belt £20 or can go with engine package with pump and bottle (no pipework) for £10 (currently not on car as I prefer no pas)

Sbd type c manifold,has been repaired due to dent in a primary just under the sump,not going to lie it isn't amazing welding but its doesn't blow. £110

Powerflow centre and back box,2.25" with one silencer,and a 2.5" tip backbox, (has been modded to fit the sbd mani as came off a Corsa with standard mani,so cut a section out,added a flexi and angled the end a bit. Pipe is in very good condition,not old at all, £140

Brakes - 2.0 256mm brake setup, calipers and discs £45

Suspension - FK front coilovers with FK rear springs and gmax shocks,I do have the adjuster cups if wanted but I don't use them. £100

Alloys - cav slabs with good yoko parada spec 2s on front and Michelin co pilots on rear, wheels could do with a refurb,not much kerbing at all but original paint is flaking off a lot and just need a tidy up. £100

Oil pressure gauge kit,pod,52mm gauge and sender with wiring £10

All items are excluding postage,obviously can't post the shell and can't really post the engine,but anything else I will post if costs are of course covered. Located in weymouth Dorset. Everything is still together as I said just testing the water,so can be seen/heard running and driven if required. If people who maybe are interested,don't mind waiting til if and when I can possibly sell most of it especially shell and engine,that would be great as I said,its my daily car. I can also text or email pics,don't have a computer and can't upload off my phone,so anyone requiring any,just pm me a number or email address. Sorry for all the edits! Got a memory like a siv and keep remembering extra little bits

[Edited on 14-09-2013 by Vauxdan88]

[Edited on 15-09-2013 by Vauxdan88]

Corsab1999

14th Sep 13 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brakes - 2.0 256mm brake setup, calipers and discs £45

any pics mate?
Vauxdan88

14th Sep 13 at 20:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah sorry forgot to write about pics, can take some 2moro for you as still on the car,can txt email though as I havnt got a pc and can't upload from my phone. Could you pm me a number or email mate?
c16-jake

15th Sep 13 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you take pics of manifold and exhaust system mate! Very interested
Vauxdan88

15th Sep 13 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah mate can you pm me a number/email if you don't mind?
Vauxdan88

17th Sep 13 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ttt
Generation

17th Sep 13 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Water is fine, doesn't need testing
Vauxdan88

20th Sep 13 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol well as a matter of fact I'm not testing the water anymore,I am ready to break it,just so long as the engine package goes first

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Just testing the water, c20xe Corsa breaking 25 database queries in 0.0094650 seconds