corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CLEAR OUT! F18WR Gearbox , working £20, + MORE! constantly updated..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CLEAR OUT! F18WR Gearbox , working £20, + MORE! constantly updated..
iby

User status: Offline
24th Sep 13 at 06:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

F18wr gearbox, working fine. was used on a corsa B V6. All works as it should. £20 collected from bb4 6ns,

need to get rid asap. I have a whole load of xe / corsa parts as well. I still need to take pictures of parts other people are wanting like shafts but just not had the time yet.

I also have a solid state race battery £90 with cage:

Also have A full rear polycarbonate window kit for corsa B for sale £90 BRAND NEW:

And some alloys
07428900812And some Alloys (eBay)

I have about 2 boxes of C20xe looms and corsa Wiring etc. Both boxes of wires for £20. Bargain!

[Edited on 24-09-2013 by iby]
iby

26th Sep 13 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Aidan-Fleming

28th Sep 13 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That just the back window? Or the two side ones also?
monkeytwizzel

29th Sep 13 at 19:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes intermidiate shafts if you have them still please bud,you have my no anyway.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CLEAR OUT! F18WR Gearbox , working £20, + MORE! constantly updated.. 25 database queries in 0.0102370 seconds