corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Thieving scum

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Thieving scum
Jason Iles

User status: Offline
   9th May 03 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastids broke into the car last night the alarm went off soon as the glass was broken, so i ran out the house after them but they speed off

Just glad it was a window as I clear the car out every night there was nothing to take.

anywayz that is my whinge for the day
wacko corsaboy

9th May 03 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there twats mate, had all my stereo nicked from outside my work during the day...

[Edited on 09-05-2003 by wacko corsaboy]
Marc D

9th May 03 at 10:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should get security tint film!! Tough as fuck! Teach them bastards that we are always a step ahead of them!!
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc D
You should get security tint film!! Tough as fuck! Teach them bastards that we are always a step ahead of them!!

I was gonna get the windows tinted by a pro would this do the same job as security film???

[Edited on 09-05-2003 by J 11ESY]
big eck

9th May 03 at 10:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to here it mate, fcukin wa***rs. Better keep an eye on your car mate, they will probably be back thinkin that you wont expect them to try again.
Marc D

9th May 03 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think so!! I was watching a car programme ages ago and I seen the film on the car and it was hit with a hammer about 5 really hard times before it the glass shattered!
Trotty

9th May 03 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know exactly what it's like mate, well sorry to hear it, tis dead shitty

Fecking lil gits!!
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 10:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by big eck
Sorry to here it mate, fcukin wa***rs. Better keep an eye on your car mate, they will probably be back thinkin that you wont expect them to try again.

Don't worry about that I am having a security camera installed to the house that links to my T.V. soon as. Used to have one on the old house, so at least if it's some1 I know I can go and get some revenge
Foz

9th May 03 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do u liv in emersons m8? coz wen my m8 who livs in emersons had his xr2i sum coonts tryed to break to it in on his drive!
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc D
I think so!! I was watching a car programme ages ago and I seen the film on the car and it was hit with a hammer about 5 really hard times before it the glass shattered!

Thats what I need then. I will get a quote and speak to the guys who'll fit it. Cheers mate
Marc D

9th May 03 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No probs!!
Red_SXi

9th May 03 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bastids
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaFoz
do u liv in emersons m8? coz wen my m8 who livs in emersons had his xr2i sum coonts tryed to break to it in on his drive!

Yep it was on the drive in Emersons as my bird had her car in the garage last night. I know the car was a 92-94 cav in red as I chased them for a bit but it happened so quick I didn't get there plate
Foz

9th May 03 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wudnt b suprised if it was those gipsys in mangotsfield, few of my m8s who work in emersons said they r robbin all the time round there. do a drive by n c if theres a red cav. all there is to nick out my car is my rounders bat lol security reasons drivin through eastville to work lol
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 10:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
wudnt b suprised if it was those gipsys in mangotsfield, few of my m8s who work in emersons said they r robbin all the time round there. do a drive by n c if theres a red cav. all there is to nick out my car is my rounders bat lol security reasons drivin through eastville to work lol

I'll see if the cars there tonight then and plan some pay back.
Foz

9th May 03 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might aswel coz the OB won't do nothing. Was it a banged up red cav or good condition or n e thing distinctive? ill keep my eyes open, for dodgy lookin red cavs then.
Spence

9th May 03 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

soz 2 hear bout it Jason, mine got done ova nuff times up emersons!! prob aload of smack heads wanting an easy 10 deal
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

9th May 03 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i *think* that tint film will act as security film to a certain degree, when my window was smashed by a stone all the glass stays to gether, so in theory if you have alarm+tints, they try to smash and grab with one hit, glass stays together, alaarm goes off, they shit it with no time to grab anything. tada!
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
might aswel coz the OB won't do nothing. Was it a banged up red cav or good condition or n e thing distinctive? ill keep my eyes open, for dodgy lookin red cavs then.

It was a banger with wheel trims nothing very distinctive unfortunatly
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bristolboyz03
soz 2 hear bout it Jason, mine got done ova nuff times up emersons!! prob aload of smack heads wanting an easy 10 deal

thats what p155's me off the most, they will never get the kinda money back that I paid for my stereo, they're just after a quick bit of cash
Jason Iles

9th May 03 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
i *think* that tint film will act as security film to a certain degree, when my window was smashed by a stone all the glass stays to gether, so in theory if you have alarm+tints, they try to smash and grab with one hit, glass stays together, alaarm goes off, they shit it with no time to grab anything. tada!

It looks like it will be the best purchase to get next then, as I don't want them to sit in my pride and joy ripping anything they can get outta it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Thieving scum 23 database queries in 0.0144100 seconds