corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Holiday in New york

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Holiday in New york
smcGSI16V

User status: Offline
16th Oct 13 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When I went there I ended up with chaffed nipples from the cold wind and we went in April.
Pop

16th Oct 13 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've been a couple of times, once in a heat wave in July when it was 35+ degrees and April this year. It was pretty warm during the day in April but a bit chilly at night once the wind picked up!

My brother and I went for a sports holiday this year and loved it, see thread below...

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=653927&highlight=1&pid=8713483#pid8713483

If you can get tickets to a Knicks game at MSG you won't be disappointed. There's so much to do, you will have a fantastic few days.
Pop

16th Oct 13 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you go to see any sports they always have famous people in the crowd. Often the play a short video clip during a time out, then pan to them.

At the Knicks games there were a couple of actors, one of the Beastie Boys and John Mcenroe.

They started playing a video clip of Back To The Future during one time out. The crowd sensed what was coming and when they had Michael J Fox come up on the screen he received a standing ovation and the cheer felt like it lifted the roof off the building!! You've got to love how excited Americans get.

[Edited on 16-10-2013 by Pop]
Pop

16th Oct 13 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fist pumping and chest bumping everywhere
AndyCorsaSport

16th Oct 13 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went Dec 11.

I'd agree at staying at a cheaper hotel, we stayed at Holiday Inn Express on West 26th between 6th and 7th avenue. Pointless getting a flashy hotel, we literally got back at 11/12pm and was up and out by 8am again. And if you want to stay in your hotel room all day it's not worth going to New York

We did a helicopter tour of New York, over Statue of Liberty, Yankees stadium etc, and generally all round.

Empire State and Rockefeller buildings, amazing views. Did one during day, and one at night.

We also went to radio city music hall and watched Christmas spectacular. Was thinking it would be shit, but was actually really good

Rest of time was walking around shopping.
Ian
Site Administrator

16th Oct 13 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=640976&highlight=1&pid=8514492#pid8514492

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Holiday in New york 23 database queries in 0.0138249 seconds