corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bjj/mma equipment

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bjj/mma equipment
penmanation

User status: Offline
18th Oct 13 at 02:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

due to no longer having the time to train i am selling my stuff.first up is a submission snipers futbol gi.this was my first proper gi.in used but good condition.size is a1.comes with original gi bag.£30 delivered

next a pair of bad boy mma shin gaurds.used a handfull of times.size medium.£15 delivered

a pair of 12oz badboy boxing gloves.agian used a handfull of times.£20 delivered

a pair of rdx and bad boy hand wraps.£5 delivered for both pairs

a pair of venum mma gloves.must of worn twice max.has a small red stain on the velcro bit.(see pic) practically brand new.£30 delivered.size small

rdx mma gloves.size medium.have a small bit of leather ripped.but still in good condition.£10 delivered

more stuff will be added soon

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bjj/mma equipment 25 database queries in 0.0072331 seconds