corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Coco pops ~ Magic SpoonStraw Codes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Coco pops ~ Magic SpoonStraw Codes
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 13 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I notice various calls for help on here so I thought I would try one for myself!

My little boy wants a magic spoon thing from coco pops. I have one box but didn't realise I needed 2 codes to claim.

As I can't find them for sale in the shops any more I am hoping someone has one in a cupboard and can donate me the code via u2u!

Gone are the days when they included free stuff with the actual cereal!

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Munchie

22nd Oct 13 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have 3 boxes left in shop? Where abouts is the code? in case I can open it and get you it but not promising anything (was only looking at these yesterday ha!)
VegasPhil
Premium Member

22nd Oct 13 at 11:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't have to open a new one mate. It's printed on the inside! Cheers though!

[Edited on 22-10-2013 by VegasPhil]

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Munchie

22nd Oct 13 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can paypal me money for all boxes (enough for 2 straws) and then I can eat all the cereal ha! But I defo have these in the shop. £2.69 a box or something

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Coco pops ~ Magic SpoonStraw Codes 24 database queries in 0.0122550 seconds