corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Irmscher twin bbackbox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Irmscher twin bbackbox
Mitchsri94

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 13 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anybody know if a irmy round tip exhaust sounds nice with a decat manifold
corsadonk
Premium Member

23rd Oct 13 at 20:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The Irmscher back boxes aren't loud anyway, they just look nicer.
Mitchsri94

23rd Oct 13 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

See I've seen a few videos and on the one it's loud and spits flames and the other just sounded raspy. I don't want something stupidly loud lol
corsadonk
Premium Member

25th Oct 13 at 18:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would of thought they have removed other silencer to make it loud. The Irmscher ones are Remus back boxes, I had one on one my old B's and it was the same as a standard one noise wise.
TheDane

26th Oct 13 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I seem to have read somewhere that if you de-cat it, you might get flames from your backbox.

I assume if you remove middle silencer and de-cat it, there will be a bigger chance of it sounding louder, and getting the flames.

I have a Remus 2x84 DTM-style backbox fitted, and I would actually rather have the Irmy fitted, as I find the Remus a bit too huge, have also got it fitted so it sticks out to much, but the GF loves it so it's staying

I wouldn't say it's too loud, and I'm also driving with drilled airbox and K&N panel filter. I'll see if I can get a video uploaded of it if you want?

New Poll