corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speed line alloys, and corsa b stuff I have left

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speed line alloys, and corsa b stuff I have left
shadyche

User status: Offline
27th Oct 13 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Set of 4 Speedline alloys sprayed anthra with all 4 centres and 195/45/16 tyres with decent tread (also have 2 near new tyres to go with wheels if price is met or right swap) £300 or swap for some 15" Lensos, bbs reps or similar with tyres.

Opel stuff for corsa b (don't really want to split it) I have gsi grill badge, normal bumper grill, Opel horn cover, plate surrounds, rear badge and genuine mudflaps £100 Ono for the lot

Gsi steering wheel (imported from Germany) with Opel and vauxhall horn cover £40

Standard rear lights £10

Plastic interior bits, almost the whole interior (free to collector)

Front upper strut brace (was fitted to my Redtop and 1L) £20

Set of 4 cesaro centre caps £30

Genuine vaux wind deflectors, have a few cracks but fit fine £15

Set of 4 new plastic arch trims £15

Haven't got the time or means to post I'm afraid so will all have to be collected from Wrexham (LL14)

May meet/deliver locally on some items

[Edited on 27-10-2013 by shadyche]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Speed line alloys, and corsa b stuff I have left 25 database queries in 0.0067580 seconds