corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Toyo tyre difference?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Toyo tyre difference?
Christopher

User status: Offline
17th Nov 13 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Literally £4 between the proxie t1-t's and proxie 4's? Any difference atall or same tyre as such? Cheers
corsadonk
Premium Member

17th Nov 13 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think the 4's are the newer design.
tom130691
Premium Member

18th Nov 13 at 08:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once read the 4 was supposed to replace the T1r's

last 2-3 set ive had were all T1rs, good tyre for the money
Christopher

18th Nov 13 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over night they went up to more than £10 a tyre for some reason do just ordered the tr1s! Cheers chaps
NathanR

18th Nov 13 at 18:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like T1Rs there my go to tyre when I need tyres, I like how the tyre walls and tread look aswell
Christopher

18th Nov 13 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by NathanR
I like T1Rs there my go to tyre when I need tyres, I like how the tyre walls and tread look aswell

Was planning on them anyway as fronts on the sris are toyo tr1s and look loads better than the rears which are random tyres! Now im in the dilema of do i put them on the front or put the shit tyres on the front and wear them down quicker so i can get a full set of tr1s in the future!?
cayenne15
Premium Member

20th Nov 13 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got proxie 4s on the front well one side, due to it was going to take over a week to get t1rs in. It's a good tyre tbh. Although it will be changed to a t1r as I love the tread pattern on them
beef27

20th Nov 13 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4s are a harder compound an last longer had mine about four years and the back tyres are still like new
jonnyken

20th Nov 13 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the tr1s offer much grip? im going to be buying some new tyres shortly and was all set for 888s but lota people saying they have excellent grip but dont last very long on a daily driver.

reason i ask is i need a tyre with excellent grip for drag use that i can run on the road to
tom130691
Premium Member

20th Nov 13 at 21:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

888s are overkill on the road
T1rs are great on the road, depending on power shouldn't be too bad for the strip

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Toyo tyre difference? 23 database queries in 0.0122018 seconds