corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » UML Diagrams

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UML Diagrams
A2H GO

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 13 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So I've got my first formal interview for a developer position in a couple of weeks since I started learning programming in my spare time a few years back.

They've said they'll specifically focus on class design using UML (they already gave me the usual graduate type programming questions in a telephone interview last week).

Being self taught, UML's not something I've come across before and looking into it, it seems to be a number of various types of diagram relating to the architecture of programs/systems. I'm wondering if it's just the 'Class Diagrams' I'll need to focus on (as they're the ones that tend to be used in the industry?) or if I need to gain a good understanding of all the different types (sequence, object, interaction, state chart, deployment etc)?

Anyone have any experience with UML? Doable from scratch in 2 weeks?

[Edited on 03-12-2013 by A2H GO]

New Poll