corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Mk4 astra sxi 1.6 16v slow start up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk4 astra sxi 1.6 16v slow start up
DanCobb

User status: Offline
19th Dec 13 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above bought a cheap astra to run around in abit untill I can buy the car I want. It's takes a few seconds for it to start up. On the first start up in the morning it starts first time no probs but for the rest of the day it takes a few cranks then starts. I know it hasn't had a service for a while so that's my first thing I need to do after Christmas. Anyone had this problem and fixed it? Car runs prefect apart from that.

Thanks
random dav
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Dec 13 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On a hot starts?

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll