corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » P45 / P46 - help...?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author P45 / P46 - help...?
Gaz

User status: Offline
21st Dec 13 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm about to leave my current employer and having never left a company before I'm unsure on the rules of the P45/P46.

After a little gouging it advises that P46 is to be used when a P45 isn't available.
Currently, I don't have a P45 and I will be leaving my current employer and starting with the new one after my 4week notice. I have been asked to ticket a box of whether or not I will be suppling a P45 or P46.

Do I sign a P46 as I technically don't have a P45 yet?
daymoon
Premium Member

21st Dec 13 at 18:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be issues with P45 after leaving. not before.
AndyKent

21st Dec 13 at 20:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I said I would supply P45 on the basis that I would as soon as it was in my hand.

My old company took ages to sort it though, so in the end did a P46 and it all worked out fine
VegasPhil
Premium Member

21st Dec 13 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The p46 isn't used any more it has been replaced by the HMRC new starter form.

You can download a copy here and give it to your new employer. Much easier. http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/forms/starterchecklist.pdf

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
baza31

22nd Dec 13 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I didn't even know you had to pass on a p45 to a new employer? What do you do if you do multiple jobs

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » P45 / P46 - help...? 24 database queries in 0.0086079 seconds