corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need interior part

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need interior part
williamcorsa

User status: Offline
   14th Jan 14 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys having my seats retrimmed and i got angry and ended up breaking the sorround and plastic cap that you use to tilt the seat back to let people in the back. I was wondering if anyone knew who sold them or has a part number?

Cheers guys

corsa-torque

User status: Offline
14th Jan 14 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent

New Poll