corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Michael Schumacher 26 days and counting.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Michael Schumacher 26 days and counting.
Tiger

User status: Offline
27th Jan 14 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It really saddens me that there is still no sign of them bringing him out of his coma.

I've read various articles that state he may never wake from his coma, and that he may be in a permanent vegetative state. I really hope he comes through this now, because of the media blackout I think its slipped from peoples minds a little.

Get well soon Schumi
tom130691
Premium Member

27th Jan 14 at 20:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With his finances he will be getting the best treatment, however the longer it lasts the more i fear he wont recover fully
Tiger

27th Jan 14 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently the experts at a conference, where Schumi's condition was discussed, said that keeping someone in an induced coma for over 8 days is extremely rare.
Ben-B

27th Jan 14 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wont lie, it got boring seeing him winning every weekend. Would love for him to win this one however!
johnny86
Premium Member

27th Jan 14 at 20:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This saddens me as I consider him one of my idols.

My dad got me into the f1but this man kept me there. I wasnt born in the jackie stewart days or senna so to me schuie isthe best f1 racer I've ever seen. Always had that fighting attitude and would do anything to win.

I really hope he does get through this.
Generation

27th Jan 14 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Who said you would lie :S
Ben G

27th Jan 14 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems like he won't be who he was, or anywhere near that. Very sad.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Michael Schumacher 26 days and counting. 23 database queries in 0.0096991 seconds