corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone work at KFC or have done?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone work at KFC or have done?
taty

User status: Offline
8th Feb 14 at 01:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
I used to work in a kitchen as a cook and at a deli counter in a shop and when I did my food safety training there was a big thing about not using gloves when preparing food. It's been drilled into me so much that whenever I see someone preparing food with gloves on it really really bugs me.

true
if they are wearing gloves the gloves get dirty and people will wear the same ones untill break time or untill they go to the toilet then change them
so sometimes 4 hours wearing them
if your not wearing gloves you wash and sanitize your hands every half hour
i know what i would prefer to see the pearson making my food do

FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

8th Feb 14 at 08:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Someone dropped a cup lips side down and picked it up to serve in my local one.

Seen that done in the one at seaforth lights aswell. Also a girl dropped a pack of chips. Swept them back into the paper bag with her hand. Put them in a take away bag and handed them out the drive through window
I then paid for my food and ate it
Ben J

8th Feb 14 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gloves don't really need to be worn unless you've got rings you can't take off or cuts.

As said, the gloves could be dirtier than their hands. I've seen people with gloves touch money then food, and even handle raw then cooked meat.

Regulations state that you must wash hands regularly, and particularly after going to toilet, handling raw meat, removing waste, eating, touching face etc etc.

As long as this is happening there's no issue. Places like Subway etc though enforce use of gloves for all sandwich prep. And once they step away from counter they have to dispose of them and get new ones when they start prep again. This works.

However thinking that your food is safe if the server is wearing gloves is wrong. They might have wiped their arse with that glove 2 minutes earlier.

[Edited on 08-02-2014 by Ben J]
ed

8th Feb 14 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taty
quote:
Originally posted by ed
I used to work in a kitchen as a cook and at a deli counter in a shop and when I did my food safety training there was a big thing about not using gloves when preparing food. It's been drilled into me so much that whenever I see someone preparing food with gloves on it really really bugs me.

true
if they are wearing gloves the gloves get dirty and people will wear the same ones untill break time or untill they go to the toilet then change them
so sometimes 4 hours wearing them
if your not wearing gloves you wash and sanitize your hands every half hour
i know what i would prefer to see the pearson making my food do

When I was serving stuff like pate on the deli counter it would really annoy me when people would say 'oh, I can't have that now because you've touched it'. It was quite hard to get out the pot sometimes so you might accidentally touch a bit. My hands were probably cleaner than the plastic film that I had to wrap stuff in as we tended to wash our hands in between serving each customer
--DAN--

8th Feb 14 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not sure about the KFC stores but it's a standard requirement to wear gloves in KFC's code of practice for their suppliers.
SVM 286

8th Feb 14 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Fucking lol who gives a fuck if shes wearing gloves? I couldn't give a fuck if she rubs my chicken strips on her quim, so long as it tastes good

They do. And that's why they taste like that.
SVM 286

8th Feb 14 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
I never wash my hands before i eat, even after a wee

I don't wish to be offensive Mister Boosh and please try your best not to take this as an insult, but, YOU DIRTY FUCKING CUNT.
Gary
Premium Member

8th Feb 14 at 14:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Be reet, not like hes gonna give himself aids

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone work at KFC or have done? 23 database queries in 0.0091410 seconds