corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C rear disc beam, and Corsa c Spax shocks.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C rear disc beam, and Corsa c Spax shocks.
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Feb 14 at 06:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I've got a rear disc beam for sale, I'd like to have it collected because it's pretty big and heavy.

I'd like £100 please, and I'll get some pictures later.

The disc's are rusty but will clean up, loads of meat on the pads, it has the hoses, cable and rear standard shocks.

This will fit a B, and of course a Corsa C.

I'm in Marlborough.

[Edited on 23-02-2014 by corsadonk]

[Edited on 13-03-2014 by corsadonk]
corsadonk
Premium Member

19th Feb 14 at 18:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some pictures.
corsadonk
Premium Member

23rd Feb 14 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just taken these off my car, they haven't been on for long.

£50 collected, or £65 posted. They have the M14 bolt hole, so will only work on a SRI beam. Like the one above.
corsadonk
Premium Member

2nd Mar 14 at 18:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump. I'm open to offers.
cayenne15
Premium Member

2nd Mar 14 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright mate, would the rear shocks fit the 1.2 Corsa c if I've got the reducer sleeves?
corsadonk
Premium Member

4th Mar 14 at 20:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes they will. U2U.
corsadonk
Premium Member

7th Mar 14 at 06:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rear shocks sold.
corsadonk
Premium Member

13th Mar 14 at 07:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£100 takes the beam.
corsadonk
Premium Member

25th Mar 14 at 19:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump.
corsadonk
Premium Member

6th Apr 14 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsadonk
Premium Member

13th Apr 14 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold.
gidged500
Premium Member

15th Apr 14 at 13:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mike
corsadonk
Premium Member

16th Apr 14 at 18:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No problem, happy to do business.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C rear disc beam, and Corsa c Spax shocks. 25 database queries in 0.0156848 seconds