corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sorry mate but you dont have any insurance

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sorry mate but you dont have any insurance
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
27th Feb 14 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite lucky then bud as it probably could have wen't either way if your insurance company didn't play ball.
alan-g-w

27th Feb 14 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell me about it, the points would have fucked me right up! I'm just glad everyone who's dealt with me has been so down to earth
Steve
Premium Member

27th Feb 14 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Discretion is nice isn't it? Like not booking people for doing 80mph on the motorway etc
Ben G

27th Feb 14 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Discretion is nice isn't it? Like not booking people for doing 80mph on the motorway etc

Do people actually get pulled for that nowadays?
Ben G

27th Feb 14 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
Just back from the cop shop. Went to the counter, guy came out, looked at both cover notes I had printed out, I explained I had been a fanny and he told me it's fine and he's quite content that the car has been, and is, insured. Happy days.

Not all coppers are arseholes glad to hear they used some common sense.
Steve
Premium Member

27th Feb 14 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Steve

Do people actually get pulled for that nowadays?

Not really but alan was giving me a hard time in a post once when I said a police officer pulled me over for doing 80 on the motorway, saying I shouldn't have been doing that speed and should have got booked basically.
Gary
Premium Member

28th Feb 14 at 07:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
Would of thought you will get done for no insurance? Yes the cars insured but if you coshed it and did a runner they wouldn't be able to trace it through the plate?
Think it's a thin line your on between getting let off and getting points/ban :/

Don't talk wet you don't get banned for no insurance.
Hammer

28th Feb 14 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to a workmates missus last month, same thing happened - they didn't care.
pow
Premium Member

28th Feb 14 at 11:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It happened to my old queen who cried and the copper offered to ring her ijnsruance company and check/change it for her

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Sorry mate but you dont have any insurance 23 database queries in 0.0087821 seconds