corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Abandoned Turbo Puma track project - got Ian's name written all over it (not literally, you cunts)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Abandoned Turbo Puma track project - got Ian's name written all over it (not literally, you cunts)
evilrob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Mar 14 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261413368905?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

quote:

1999 T plate Ford Puma for parts. NO 1.7 ENGINE, BOX, ECU OR LOOM ITS GONE!
Bought as a rolling shell to build a trackcar, but I'm not going to be able to afford to run the thing when its done so its going before I invest anymore time in it!
Solid shell with minor lacquer peeling in places but wold polish out well. Arches been recently replaced and paint needs cutting back and needs 2 small plates welding on sills.
Complete interior available
Good Prop Alloys
All airbags
Koni Coilovers (fork fitment)
Fork beam (new bushes to fit)and eye beams (on car atm) available
MTX75 taken from 1.8 mondeo with shifter cables and shifter
Recently built ST170 based Zetec turbo engine with all ancillaries (ST170 Bottom end with ARP bolts, Focus RS thick HG and Blacktop head, Proven 300bhp recipe)
Cosworth Green 803 injectors and 4x4 Sierra Cosworth FPR built onto blacktop Zetec inlet manifold
2.0 Blacktop Zetec bottom end
Bright yellow 4 point harnesses
Set of mk3 mondeo calipers and brand new set of ST170 Apec discs
Good Garret T3 turbo with no play
2WD Cosworth Downpipe
S2 rst 3" Exhaust system

Loads of RS Turbo bits too.

[Edited on 03-03-2014 by evilrob]
_Allan_

3rd Mar 14 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So it has

_Allan_

3rd Mar 14 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aggghhh no fair lol
evilrob
Premium Member

3rd Mar 14 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking knew someone was going to do that!
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Mar 14 at 23:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't really fancy a home built engine that's unseen but I'll make him a cheeky offer based on the value of the standard parts, coilovers and the fact he's down the road.

I can't run a tuned engine in the track car, it wouldn't allow me to gloat when I overtake things.
evilrob
Premium Member

3rd Mar 14 at 23:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I figured cos he's local it might be worth a punt for you.

I'm almost certain you wouldn't have any trouble moving on the other bits - pretty sure one of the boost heads on Project Puma would take them off your hands. The callipers/discs would go as soon as you advertised them.

[Edited on 03-03-2014 by evilrob]
Ian
Site Administrator

3rd Mar 14 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah just over the river, easy enough.

No idea what that's going to go for, looks like scrap price to me but maybe I'm overlooking the value of the other stuff. I've no time to mess with it really and if its without the loom and ECU for the new engine, that'll need sourcing somehow.

Or he's realised it'll never run on standard management and doesn't want to smoke a grand putting an Omex in it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Abandoned Turbo Puma track project - got Ian's name written all over it (not literally, you cunts) 23 database queries in 0.0102890 seconds