corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C VSX Spax kit.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C VSX Spax kit.
corsadonk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Mar 14 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I've got these for sale. The fronts have been on my car for a year maybe covering 3k. The rears were removed after about 2 months, to fit a SRI rear beam. The nuts are missing from the rear shocks, along with the bushes and dust covers. I'll try and find two nuts before I post them, but you can reuse the other part off the car they will go on to.

The dampers are fixed rate, and the springs lower by 30mm. I found them firm, but very easy to live with. M10 rear damper bolt by they way.

I'd like £50 collected and an extra £25 to post them. Still a bargin they cost me nearly £340 last year.

Venom Motorsport Performance Car Parts - EBC Brakes, Black Diamond Brakes, FK Suspension, Eibach Suspension, Weitec Suspension, Supersport Suspension

I'm in Marlborough Wilts.
corsadonk
Premium Member

25th Mar 14 at 19:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump.
corsadonk
Premium Member

6th Apr 14 at 20:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got the nuts for the rear shocks now.
corsadonk
Premium Member

18th Apr 14 at 08:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsadonk
Premium Member

20th Apr 14 at 14:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C VSX Spax kit. 25 database queries in 0.0108140 seconds