corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cav rear ARB on corsa b help.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cav rear ARB on corsa b help.
Craig8v

User status: Offline
19th Mar 14 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all just need to help with my cav rear anti-roll bar for my corsa b iv had it now for about 3 months. and was being wanted to fit it for ages I know I have to drill in to the rear axle. But don't want to drill into the wrong place and it end up wonkey . Is there any measurements or anything.. Any help would be grateful
Haimsey
Premium Member

20th Mar 14 at 14:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drill the rear axle!? Not that I'm aware of. Here, check my thread from when I drilled my cav arb and fitted it.

Some on oage 4, some on page 6

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=477307&page=4

If the arb is drilled, the holes should line up with the holes that already exist in the rear beam. If it isn't drilled you'll have to do it.
The centre will be clamped the the rear beam by two exhaust clamps.

[Edited on 20-03-2014 by Haimsey]

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Craig8v

20th Mar 14 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
Drill the rear axle!? Not that I'm aware of. Here, check my thread from when I drilled my cav arb and fitted it.

Some on oage 4, some on page 6

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=477307&page=4

If the arb is drilled, the holes should line up with the holes that already exist in the rear beam. If it isn't drilled you'll have to do it.
The centre will be clamped the the rear beam by two exhaust clamps.

[Edited on 20-03-2014 by Haimsey]

My cav arb has already being drilled. Thanks just checked and I do already have the holes in my rear beam .. Didn't know that thanks for the help

New Poll