corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Black car paint correction

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black car paint correction
shadyche

User status: Offline
1st Apr 14 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys, got myself a black civic ep2, had it a while and decided it's time to sort out the paintwork.
Swirl marks are pretty bad, along with a few scratches etc.
Got myself a machine polisher and I'm going to practise on a few spare panels first see how it goes but it worked out cheaper to buy one than pay to get it done, just wondering what sort of products people use to repair/correct black paint, if anyone has knowledge of all the stages and any tips would be a massive help
Minty_Fresh

1st Apr 14 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/guides/info_5.html

Or pop over to detailing world
shadyche

2nd Apr 14 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldn't have been more of a help, thanks mate
shaunmods
Premium Member

2nd Apr 14 at 15:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Honda paint is typically very soft so bare in mind that the combinations that work for your test panels might not be suitable for your car. Start with the least aggressive combination first and work up until you get the level of correction you want

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Black car paint correction 23 database queries in 0.0116260 seconds