corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b 5 stud help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b 5 stud help
Stuarrrty

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 14 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there any1 know what hubs and drums I need to use on my corsa sport to convert it to 5 stud want to run calibra turbos
Remi

13th May 14 at 12:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know that Venom motorsport sell FK wheel adapters
monkeytwizzel

13th May 14 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For for Rear just do a disc conversion using a 5 stud hub(vecci,cali,,cav,saab)and for front any vaux 5 stud flange machined down.
If you haven`t got big block conversion hubs then now is the time.
davieslim

15th May 14 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When u first did my old corsa I was running the x16xe and ran a mix of driveshafts and cv joints on the front, standard sport driverside shaft with mk4 astra diesel cv joint and corsa gsi driveshaft with the circlip grooved moved slightly with the mk4 astra cv joint with Chris Ashley 5 stud flanges

On the rear I used the mtech kit front lmf vauxhall with cavalier v6 rear brakes,bearing and backplates and never had any issues on all the time it was done even when I then converted it to run it's c20xe engine

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa b 5 stud help 23 database queries in 0.0068438 seconds