corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone watched ultimate wheels

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone watched ultimate wheels
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th May 14 at 20:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had the mis-fortune to watch this in history channel, thank Christ I only came in half way through

WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT took a shit heap Datsun 250z and made it even more shit

Wanted to make it "a drift car" so did the following
Just got the engine to start, never mind about more power or anything just get it running, yeh that'll do
Patched up all the holes with welding -the thing was Swiss cheese, should have binned it
Didn't lower it
Put plastic arch spats on to make it wider..... wheels didn't come out that wide
Put a gay massive spoiler on...it already has a lip spoiler
Left all the interior in...yeh cos drift cars do that
Painted in Matt red..halfords rattle cans would have been a better job

Then parade this out in front of "drift guru's"..... 8people who own modified 350z's and a skyline...oh yeh they must be drifters, they are just modded street cars ffs!

Then these so-called gurus reckon the Datsun is now worth 10-15k!?! Are you lot on crack!! It's a rusty shit heap that looks god awful and it's not even lowered

this programme is fucking wank, cringey as fuck and I will not be watching it ever again, I thought chop shop with leepu was a steaming turd, but this takes the biscuit, rant over

[Edited on 16-05-2014 by SteveoBC]
Y869 SRA

16th May 14 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm just curious... did they lower it?
edd1.0

16th May 14 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I saw it last night was awful to say the least, if you don't know about cars or are 10 years old it may be entertaining?, got the impression the guy with the side burns wanted to be the next guy martin aswell haha
corsa-torque

16th May 14 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just FYI, the owner of the white skyline (blitz) is Julian smith of garage D, and I've been out to a few meets and a bit of streeto with the guy and he can certainly drift. As for the others no idea who they are...

Show was a proper crock of shite tho and what a mess they made of it!
SteveoBC
Premium Member

16th May 14 at 21:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Y869 SRA
I'm just curious... did they lower it?

......no...
SteveoBC
Premium Member

16th May 14 at 21:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa-torque
Just FYI, the owner of the white skyline (blitz) is Julian smith of garage D, and I've been out to a few meets and a bit of streeto with the guy and he can certainly drift. As for the others no idea who they are...

Show was a proper crock of shite tho and what a mess they made of it!

Fair enough then, 1 drifter...but he must have had in the back of his head "wow what piece of shit this lot have built"
corsa-torque

16th May 14 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can imagine he did, but don't think those views would have gone down well on TV lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone watched ultimate wheels 23 database queries in 0.0054450 seconds